Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why is my hair so dry at the scalp???

im tired of using hair relaxers to fix this



will hot oil treatment help it look less PUFFY



or coconut oil????



Why is my hair so dry at the scalp???

Relaxers is what drying it out. The relaxer must not touch the scalp when applying. All you have to do is apply a hair dressing to hair and scalp and message it in and there will be no more dry scalp.



Use Luster's Pink Oil Moisturing Lotion or what ever your choice of hair oil and use just a little if your using a hair oil, too much will make it greasy and limp.



Why is my hair so dry at the scalp???

I had this problem too, I use baby oil. I put it in my scalp with a cotton ball, I covered with a plastic cap, them I wait for 30 minutes and I washed it, I do 2 or 3 times a week.



Why is my hair so dry at the scalp???

Try using a product called Cholesterol. You can find in most stores, including beauty supply stores. It helped me with my dry scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment