Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Im a guy and I have ridiculously overly processed my hair! How can I revive it?!?

My head looks like a broomstick! Its crunchy and dry and have random hairs sticking up. Anyway... this is from going from black to blond twice in a row and all using home box products :-( I like my hair dark So I have to continue that but for now on I am just using Demi permanent die or I'm getting it done professionally.



Currently, I've started using Emergency by Nexxus and some other spray leave in scalp treatment...



should I just start my cutting most of my hair off? Or does anyone else have any ideas???



Im a guy and I have ridiculously overly processed my hair! How can I revive it?!?

I would cut it, once your hair strand is split, it won't stop, it will keep splitting up the hair strand. Conditioners can only do so much, I think unfortunately your passed that stage. As far as product I like paul mitchell hair repair.



Im a guy and I have ridiculously overly processed my hair! How can I revive it?!?

dont put anything in it and wash it really good. maybe try some hair facial or whatever its called. also use the right shampoo. dont use too many products. it will make it worse(leae in scalp treatment)



Im a guy and I have ridiculously overly processed my hair! How can I revive it?!?

Cut and start again, this time be smarter about it! you could also try using a silk pillowcase

No comments:

Post a Comment