Wednesday, July 29, 2009

At home treatments/drugstore/cheap products that are best for african american curly hair?

ello jello. im 13 and i have spiraly curly african american hair. I got my hair foiled last year in may and from that ive gotten HORRIBLE split ends. i just got my hair trimmmed after more than a years worth of dammage. that helped because my hair has gotten thicker.. but there are still split ends and my hair is very dry and frizy ((black hair. soo duh.)) and i was wondering if anyone jnows if there are any good products between $0-$15-20$ that target:::



hair growth, shinier hair, fewer slip ends, and ((gonna sound weird)) plumer spiral curls.



THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.



%26lt;3



At home treatments/drugstore/cheap products that are best for african american curly hair?

My fifteen year old daughter has very long curly hair and she swears by Garneirs Fructis for all of her hair products. And yes she's Afro-American also. A lot of the times you can find the products on sale in one of the drug store circulars. We go to Rite Aid and Walgreen's the most. I know several other Afro-Americans who also use the products I hope this helps you, I'm not sure how long your hair is but my daughter's hair is about two to three feet long and if you wet it it curls up and loses about a foot of hair. When she leaves it to dry by it's self it will curl up into spiral curls. Her hair is also thick so these things might also help you like they did her.



At home treatments/drugstore/cheap products that are best for african american curly hair?

Pantene Relaxed and Natural Products. I also use their curl defying mousse. Love it. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment