Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EASYSTRAIGHT anti-frizz conditioning treatment, ever used it?

I just bought EASYSTRAIGHT anti-frizz conditioning treatment %26amp; it says it last 30 days. My hair is wavy/curlyish. When I first wash it with out doing anything to it ... it gets frizzy. I was wondering if I use the EASYSTRAIGHT product will it damage my hair .. because some ppl say don't use it because it really mess it up %26amp; some people say it works great! If you ever used it or know anyone who has can you please give me some info .. or if you know any other product that can make my hair straight %26amp; silky! THANKS %26lt;3



EASYSTRAIGHT anti-frizz conditioning treatment, ever used it?

i just used easystraight for the second time today. Im biracial and have very thick very curly frizzy hair. for me the first time I used it, 2 weeks ago, it didnt really work. But when I used it again today it worked a lot better. My hair is not damaged at all, I don't think the chemicals are harsh enough. I read reviews online about it before i bought it and i couldnt find any about the anti frizz I used, but they said the permanent relax was really bad. the anti frizz 30 day one is good, not the best but it definetly works, and it'll probably work better for you than me. I say go for it!



Also I would suggest sunsilk anti poof, and deep conditioning once a week. You can also try garnier fructis sleek and shine products. hope this helps!! good luck =]]



EASYSTRAIGHT anti-frizz conditioning treatment, ever used it?

Go to a hair place, and ask them to permanently straighten your hair. Of course it doesn't last forever, but it does last for about 5 months. It doesn't make your hair pin straight, but it relaxes it, so you can flat-iron it so much easier, and it adds a nice shine to your hair. Buying semi-permanent things can cost a lot of money and time, depending how thick/curly your hair is.



EASYSTRAIGHT anti-frizz conditioning treatment, ever used it?

Mush 8 strawberrys and mix with 1 tablespoon of mayonaise. Massage onto hair. Put shower cap over it, and then a warm towel, leave on for 1/2 hour. Then wash out.



~Gives healthy looking hair, shininess, and will give it a rich gloss~



Apply oils to your hair (Olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil.) Put a shower cap and leave on over night. When its morning, Shampoo and condition out.



~ Makes hair finer, which makes it smoother, softer, and silkier.~



Use a Natural Boar Bristle Brush. This brush takes the natural oils from your hair, and smoothes it out to your hair.



~Gives the hair a shiny and softer look and feel~



Rinse hair w/ cold water instead of warm.



~ Closes the cuticle of your hair and gives instant shine~



Deep condition your hair once a week (I like Garnier Fructis 3 min. conditioner)



~Hydrates dry hair, and gives it a healthy look.~



Lightly beat 2 eggs w/ a little bit of milk, massage into hair, and leave in for 5 min. Then shampoo and condition it out.



~ Gives softness and silkyness instantly!~



Conditioning after shampooing softens the cuticle of your hair.



~Making hair finer, for softer hair~

No comments:

Post a Comment