Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair *{totally}* sux?

hello!!! ok i have thick, curly hair that goes a little bit below my shoulders. I also have side bangs with it. I always wanted to get the heavy bangs but im not sure if i should get them?? it takes me bout a hour just to do my bangs and later.. they end up getting frizzy!!! im not sure should i get the bangs or not?? Also, i want to get a starightning treatment for a certain spot on my hair (bangs) is it possible just to straighten my bangs?? help me!!!!!!! im desperate!!!!



My hair *{totally}* sux?

Pantene makes a frizz cream you could use on your bangs, you can also go to google.com and search for frizz sprays or whatever else. Also go buy a good straightener. Paul Mitchell and CHI make good straighteners that you could use just for your bangs or your whole head.

No comments:

Post a Comment