Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I reduce the curls in my hair so that it has loose curls?

Let me just start out by saying, I have tightly curly 4a (random parts 3c) type hair. My dream hair would be able to loosen it to the points where it's somewhere in the 2s. I don't wanna get a relaxer or any other type of treatment that will make it pin straight. I still want body and curls. Do you know of any treatments that will work on very curly hair? I already know that L'Oreal X-Tenso won't give me the results I desire.



Here are some examples of where I want to be:



http://www.haircutadvice.com/images/arti...



http://www.ouidad.com/default_byline.asp...



or like Adrienne Bailon in the Cheetah girls.



Basically anything from soft to medium curls.



Thanks for the response!



How do I reduce the curls in my hair so that it has loose curls?

Just do a large rod perm. You use a perm rod two sizes or more bigger than the curls you already have depending how big the curls you want to have. You can do this yourself with some help, but any hairdresser should be able to do it. You will have more managable curls and it will be easier to straighten it if you want to.



How do I reduce the curls in my hair so that it has loose curls?

I don't think a tight curl will ever become a loose curl. My suggestion would be to straighten your hair with an iron and then use large heated rollers.



How do I reduce the curls in my hair so that it has loose curls?

hi NO OnE!!!



buddy de simple n cute way iz 2 iron ur hair....but sumtimes it might cause damage 2 ur hair....but it iz really very effective...as u wan ....not straight...not curly.....wats say?????so think over my suggestion...tc...sweet dreamz..bye...



*****i m DE bEst AMonG dE reSt..*****



How do I reduce the curls in my hair so that it has loose curls?

try a strait iron, it works 4 me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment