Monday, July 27, 2009

Solutions for extremely thin hair (scalp showing)?

My mom is in her late 40s and her hair keeps getting thinner and thinner. It's to the point that at a certain angle you can see her scalp. She is so upset by it and so self concious.



She's tried many things. She got Interlink done which was thousands of dollars. It's a process where someone weaves like three pieces of hair onto one hair to thicken it. It all feel out and made no difference. She bought this $400 shampoo treatment and i think its making her hair even worse.. She is getting so desperate that she's starting to shop for wigs. I know that shell be embarassed if she gets a wig because it will be so obvious.



Does anyone know of anything else that could help her? She hates her body too and I think if she had nicer hair she would have that confidence she needs to get back in shape and get healthy again.



Solutions for extremely thin hair (scalp showing)?

You can actually get hair implants. It's different from hair plugs, it doesn't have to come from your own head either, it can be from a donor. Basically, a doctor will take thousands of little hairs and spread them out across your mom's head (in a few different procedures, probably not all at once). I hear it works pretty well!



I'm sure it's expensive though....



Solutions for extremely thin hair (scalp showing)?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



chemo patients are in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment