Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I do an overnight conditioning treatment?

My hair is really dry from highlighting and heat damage. I want to do an overnight treatment with my favorite conditioner. Do I put it on clean hair after I shampoo or can I put it on at the end of the day with old product in? Also, can I use a plastic bag or saran wrap or is it better to use a shower cap?



How do I do an overnight conditioning treatment?

Each one has different directions so read those first, but usually you just put it on your hair at night. I do not think that it matters if it is clean or dirty, but when I had one done at the shop, they washed my hair first them put the conditioner on, and covered my hair with a towel and put me under the dryer(some are heat activated). If you are going to sleep with it on your hair buy a cheap shower cap to help keep the solution on your hair inside the cap to keep the mess down.

No comments:

Post a Comment