Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do I use a hair mask?

I want to use Schwarzkopf Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Treatment. Do I use it as a hair conditioner? How long do I leave it on my hair?



How do I use a hair mask?

Well I use a hair mask every week and this is what I do. I was my hair with Shampoo then follow with my regular conditioner and rinse out. Then i follow with my hair mask and leave for around 5 minutes, after that I rinse it off then dry my hair with a towel. A tip that a load of people use though is to apply the hair mask then wrap a towel on your head and let the treatment soak in for around 10 minutes then like before rinse it off. Hope this helps. :)



How do I use a hair mask?

after shampoo rinse it off nicely. n towel dry if possible or else squeeze the excess water. apply hair masque, leave it for 5 mins n rinse it off. u can subsitute it as conditioner....

No comments:

Post a Comment