Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair repair?

I want a hair repair conditioner, or some kind of treatment. Which ones have you used and like best or hate. My hair is looking kinda dry. thanks



Hair repair?

Pantene pro-V Repairing conditioner is the best by far...it really makes your hair silky and soft.



I also love the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum (it's amazing if you want straight, frizz-free hair )



Hair repair?

I enjoy Dove Conditioner Damage Repair. It repairs split ends and removes dryness.



Hair repair?

I would go to a hair salon and have them give you a deep conditioner.



Hair repair?

I have to agree with jamie,Pantene is the best,and my hair used to be dry but now it's not anymore.



Hair repair?

you need moisture - use cat walk curls rock shampoo and conditioner.



you can't fix broken hair - but if it is weak moisture would help - but maybe you need portien to.



Hair repair?

Joico Reconstruct line has the best repair products and believe me i've tried them all....i always go back to this one u can't beat it...and not heavy and greasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment