Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

for the past month or so, my hair has taken a turn for the worste. when it was wet, i put leave in conditioner and then combed it, but it was all matted and grosse. then i got the slit ends and some of my length taken off at a salon, and bought some really expensive shampoo and conditioner. it felt good for a day, then when i let my hair air dry, it feels like it's sticky, and has a ton of hair spray in it. i can't even comb through it, it's really grosse, and i don't even use hair spray!!! i've tried the baking soda treatment, and that didn't work either!! I NEED ANSWERS!!!



Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

de-gunkifyer.



herbal essence brand.



works really good.



when the shampoo is in your hair,



scrub the gross products out.it will work.



keep using that same shampoo.



Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

new shampoo?



Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

put powder in yewr hair...



trust me.



no more sticky after you shower



yearrpp



Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

Try using a clarifying shampoo. It will make the hair squeaky clean and strip all of the product build up. When you condition, use a tiny bit (my friend has hair similar to yours and this is what she does). I've heard that sprinkling some baby powder on your hair will also help. I don't know what else to tell you but don't be discourage :)



Sticky Hair!!! NEED HELP!!!?

Wash it with coconut milk, cover with towel and let stand for 15 min or less, rinse.

1 comment:

  1. Have you found anything that helped? I am in the same boat. I don't use any product either. I have tried everything. I am feeling that it must be hormone imbalance or fungal infection. Just so frustrated with this. :( Thanks

    ReplyDelete