Saturday, July 25, 2009

Everything about stripping my hair?

i've dyed my hair for a LONG time.



i was thinking going back to a dark brown with some light tones.



but first go back to a color that is now growing in. it used to be natural red and over time its now burn. i honestly dont like the brown, but i think getting back to brown %26amp; adding cute tones will be a nice change %26amp; easier to keep up with.



what would happen if i stripped my hair?



would i need to do a treatment after?



will it ever get soft again?



what products to use?



i know all about dying but not stripping.



:]



please help %26lt;3



Everything about stripping my hair?

ive had my hair stripped once. i had dyed it black (my natural hair color is a dark brown ash color) anyways...it turned my hair a reddish brown. and take it from me ive colored my hair a million times, and ive also bleached it like 5 times. stripping does not damage your hair that bad! find a stylist that knows what she/he is doing and it should be fine. i suggest waiting a week after stripping the hair to add some color. talk to a hairstylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment