Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

To be brief, I've bleached my hair a lot and now my hair is frizzy, dry, fluffy and wavy. Mostly after I wash it. It's always kind of been like that, but it's gotten considerably worse what with all the bleaching. It gets tangled very easily and it's frustrating to deal with. Is there any kind of cheap trick or home treatment I can do/use to repair my hair or at least make it more manageable? I heard hot oil treatments are good. I'm not sure though, I'd appreciate any advice.



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

def. hot oil



or eggs whites, you put them in your wet hair and put a shower cap over and then in the morning rinse it out w/ cold cold water.



and if you're willing to spend a little more money, the chi flat iron makes hair look really really smooth no matter how damaged. and if you get their hair heat protector stuff it can prevent it from more heat damage.



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

i like the intensive reconstructor by pyhto organics but they also have a more heavy duty one that i member seeing at the hair show.. i just got the other one because my hair isnt too bad just gets dry from all the heat. I would suggest visiting the nexxus website and gettin a treatment from there. I love the organics line.. it works great



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

Yay! I'm a fish!



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

If your hair is not too short maybe you can give it a nice cut and try not to put nothing in your hair for awhile, only like moose is good ( I use Suave moose) Tilt your head forward while still damp and use about a good palm size depending on your hair length put all in and around your hair then put some in your roots area (that would give you a nice body) don't brush out just let air dry if you feel it might be alittle too crispy feeling...lol use a pick start from underneath the hair and bring out not too far out, just enough to give alittle more relaxed and natural look.Good Luck!!!



PS hot oil treatments are good too once in awhile don't for get to give your hair a fresh trim also every now and then



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

Your hair has gone like that because of the high amount of peroxide.



When you wash your hair, shampoo it twice to give it a good wash, then run some treatment through it. Aussi 3 Minute Miracle is great. They come in little packets and leave your hair feeling nourished and soft. And the smell is gorgeous!



Also, before drying or straightening your hair, run some heat protection through it =)



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

alllotttttttttt of conditoner and gd 1s...wen ur at home just put alot of deep nurishing conditoner i fink cumz in a purple pt from vo5 and pt a plastic bag ova it.[spunds dum bt it helps] and keep it on 4 as long as u can..i have condioner constantly in my hair and it duz it wonders and its curly and dyed ALOT!



Dry, frizzy hair from bleaching. Help!?

Hi sweetie trust me I feel your pain.



When I was younger I did the same thing. Just some advise let a professional color your hair there is a hair colouring product called Redken that is a temp dye does not damage and hold your color well . Check out this website below they have alot of helpfull tips to solve your problem.



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/qt...

No comments:

Post a Comment