Monday, July 27, 2009

HELP! I need longer hair and fast!?

I have hair a bit longer than above the sholders and i want long hair fast without extensions or oil treatments or cutting any more hair off...(my hair is already oily). My hair is extremely slow at growing. I use anti frizz lotion and sometimes hairspray on my hair, but nothing else.



HELP! I need longer hair and fast!?

Time is the only way for it to grow longer. Just treat your hair well and take care of it and it will grow faster. Some peoples hair grows slower than others that is just genetics



HELP! I need longer hair and fast!?

You're just going to have to wait it out a while. I know it seems like forever, I love long hair as well and I absolutely hated waiting for it to grow. On average, your hair will grow about a half an inch per month. So it'll be long before you know it! Good Luck. Try some fun cute styles with your hair while waiting..



HELP! I need longer hair and fast!?

Other than maintaning the hair's healthiness, by keeping the ends trim and conditioning it with a good mositurizing conditioner, you have to just wait and let it grow. The only other suggestion is to tkae hair, skin and nail pills, or drink tea(horsetail tea).

No comments:

Post a Comment