Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good hair and skin products?

whats a good shampoo and conditioner. my hair is very curly and when i straighten it, it starts to get curly in the middle of the day. and whats a good leave in conditioner and something that will keep my hair straight the whole day?



and whats a good skin .. treatment? idk what you would call it. but i dont want my skin to be dry or oily or to have pimples or anything so what is something i can use that will control that ? and something that i can just pick up at like CVS or walgreens?



thank you sooo much! it's my new years revolution to start taking care of myself better, both physically and mentally so i'm starting that now :] best answer ?!?!



Good hair and skin products?

I have tried many shampoos and conditioning for straightening hair and I can say that everyone of them has different pros and cons. You have to find what really works best for you. I personally rotate three different brands of hair care products depending on my mood, but the one I use the most is Straight Sexy Hair shampoo, conditioner, and styling products. It works great especially with humidity. If you are having problems with your hair straightening fully you can also try the CHI products. I love them!!! They both are available at most Walgreens but they are higher priced. If you want something with a little less expensive try the Garnier Fruitise Formulas. They smell great and work good too!! Those are my Top 3!!! Another product you do not want to be without is hair serum it will help straighten your hair without breaking it. It will also help keep your hair straight throughout the day. Doesn't matter what brand you use just get it!! TRUST ME IT DOES WONDERS!!



For facial cleansers... If you have clear skin avoid anything with Benzoyl Proxide, or Salicylic Acid. These are acne medicines and you do not want to use medication if you do not need it. I would try a gentle cleaner like something from Neutrogena, Olay, or Alveeno. Also using a toner and moisturizer is important to have healthier skin. A toner is used to remove bacteria deeper in your pores where a facial cleaner cannot reach. A moisturizer returns your face to a correct pH. If you cleanse your face and remove all your natural oil then your body will try to compensate and make your skin oily, using a moisturizer will prevent that. Aslo a good exfloliater is St Ives Apricot scrub. It is all natural and gentle for every day use. I use this with my acne face washes and swear by it!!



I admire your jump on your resolution and I hope you find this helpful!! Good Luck!



Good hair and skin products?

How about taking care of the animals too? By that I mean shop and buy cruelty free which means refrain from buying products tested on animals and that include animal ingredients. It's an easy way you can help animals. You just have to read labels and get to know some of the companies that conduct animal testing such as Procter and Gamble, Loreal, Colgate-Palmolive and so many more. If you'd like to help, check out caringconsumer.com or maketheconnection.co.nr

No comments:

Post a Comment