Saturday, July 25, 2009

How to stop hair fall due to straightening hair?

i'm a 17 years old girl.my hair keep falling a lot for a year time.the main cause is i straighten my hair last year and it damage my hair scalp.the chemical used doesnt suits my scalp.besides that i start to suffer dandruff hair too.i eventually went to a hair care center and spent few thousands there but once i stop the treatment my dandruff comes back again and it make no differences like before this.my parents couldn't afford my expensive treatments any more so i must find the solution myself.hope you all can help.thank Q.



How to stop hair fall due to straightening hair?

See a doctor first. You may have a condition that causes your hair to fall out. If there's no solution there, use Nioxin hair products. They're made to help hair that's thinning out.



How to stop hair fall due to straightening hair?

is your hair naturally curly?

No comments:

Post a Comment