Monday, July 27, 2009

I Need help with hair ? Please answer this ;)?

Everyday, I see my friend and I notice her hair and she rebonded it .. Everyday I see her hair, It's so straight and it does not seems to be damage ..



1. What type of rebonding might she do ?



2. What type of treatment cream mightshe use?



To have a hair who remains straight EVERYDAY!



I Need help with hair ? Please answer this ;)?

its very difficult to say which cream he is using...



but i can say it might be some permanent straightening cream...



you can do it even though it is costly...



it will last for about 3 to four months for very bad and thick hair and



it will last for about 6 to 8 months for normal hair



it is actually permanent bu the up coming hair wont be good



I Need help with hair ? Please answer this ;)?

It's hard to say. She's your friend, just ask her what she does or is doing.



I Need help with hair ? Please answer this ;)?

i think u shud ask ur frend.....as far as i think there shud be NO distance among frenz......juSt Go AheD!

No comments:

Post a Comment