Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hair straightening?

hi there.im an asian n my natural hair typ is wavy meanin in between straight and curly.the thing now is tt i used the wella strong straightening cream.it gave me satisfactory results but i overused it.6 times in 2 days.this caused my hair to become frizzy at the ends.the lower parts of the hair are fine jus the end only gives me the prob.i dun wanna cut my ends eitherso wad ways do i have to solve this crisis.also my hair is really really straight when wet.even when a single drop touches my end it becomes pointy.but when it dries my hair ends get frizzy....so wad diy or home treatment can i do to treat it.creams and stuff some variety please



Hair straightening?

you dont need a cream to help it straightened..i have the same problem and it only took a blow dryer ....or buy maxi glide to help straightened it.



Hair straightening?

I say use Moose and then straighten your hair. You can get it at Sally's or other places. You can use it a lot and it will never really hurt your hair. Also you can use it for any style of hair. It is really good and should'nt cost more thatn 8 dollars.



Hair straightening?

try this



but a revlon straightner.



its white about 15$.



then,



take a shower.



wash your hair.



then get out.



DO NOT BLOW DRY.



do NOT PUT IN PRODUCT!



then let it air dry.



then when you think its dry enough straighten it.



then put lotion at your roots.



(not a lot)



maybe BARELY a dime size.



REMBER NO BLOW DRYING!



AND NO PRODUCT BEFORE OR AFTER JUST LOTION!



blow drying causes curly stray hairs at the top of your head and is unhealthy and a waste of time

No comments:

Post a Comment