Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

Two days ago i attempted to highlight my reddish brown hair and it turned out PINKish. So i went to my local beauty supply store and got professional bleach, it turned orangeish and blonde. So, yesterday i went to the salon and asked for help. The stylist bleached my hair twice and put on a deep conditioning treatment and ITS STILL a brassy yellow. I work in a professional enviornment so i can't exactly keep it like this. I want to go back brown, does anyone know how i can make this possible? Please!



thanks soo much,



ashlie



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

Shave it all and wait for it to grow.



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

Be careful with doing to much more with it...it will end up falling out!



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

hi i have had similar problems with my hair too and to go back brown is more difficult than you think if you're going to do it at home i tried it and it went a khaki colour the best way is to first buy a deepish red colour put that on first then wait a day and put a brown colour over the red it will come out a nice chestnut colour in the end and if youre afraid just go back to a different salon but be sure totell thenm all the different colours and treatments you had it will help them define what to use on youre hair good luck.



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

right so sounds like you u need an ash toner applied to ur hair, as the initial bleaching has been done, an ash toner will counteract the orange..go to a salon to get this applied.



also, use a shampoo by Matrix So Silver Shampoo - it deposits ash tones in to the hair and helps get rid of brasseyness and enhances blonde or grey hair.



make sure u keep the conditioning treatments up - reconstructing 1s will help repair the hair (tigi dumb blonde conditioner and aussie 3 min miracle r good..mix em together for extra oomph)



and use leave in conditioner to help detangle the hair



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

STOP the BLEACH! Too much bleach will ruin your hair. The hairdresser never should have bleached your hair after your failed attempts. Call another salon that specializes in coloring and go back to your natural color.



take good care of your hair and use conditioning treatments till it all grows out. What using too much heat with straighteners and blow dryers. Your hair will be vulnerable for awhile.



Good Luck!



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

I'm sorry 2 hear that Ur hair is turning random colors. but if u want it back brown y didn't u just dye it back brown in stead of going threw the whole process of bleaching it? since brown is a dark color u should have 2 bleach it. hope u get ur hair back 2 normal



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

The same thing happenned to me last week.



I bleached it twice and its horrible. Now I want to go back to brown.



What I'm using to save my hair is I'm putting baby oil on my hair and leaving it on for an hour before washing my hair to get moisture back into the hair.



Then I'm using a hair mask before going shampooing so it doesnt tangle.



Then I'm conditioning twice and not blowdrying or straightening until the next morning.



Today I'm going to use a semi-permanent brown color. It's L'oreal creme casting. It has no ammonia so reduces the risk of damaging hair. Also, because you bleached ur hair it is likely to stay in ur hair, as color over blonde is harder to get out.



Can someone help? I think i ruined my hair!?

Cut it as short as you can stand it at an Aveda Salon. Condition it every day with heavy conditioner. If you can afford it get K-Pak by Joico. If can not afford that, get Aussie 3 minute Miracle. When your roots start to grow hopefully you hair will be in better condition, when it is in better shape go to an AVEDA salon and have a deep conditioning color treatment. They can tell you if you are ready to color again. Next time you self color, cut a piece from the back of your hair, wrap a band around the top and do a test color. You may have only the choice to color dark instead of highlights. Best of luck this grow out conditioning period may take some time. Be patient, and if anyone asks tell them the truth, you goofed up coloring your own hair, you will be surprised how many people have done it, you may also get a great referral to good salon or tips for dealing with it. I do not work for Aveda but after many 'bad' cut and or colors I have found Aveda Salons natural products and excellent staff consistently excellent. Another tip never never ever add more 'bleach' to a botched lightening job, if you have to do anything go dark. Aveda does not sell Joico products.

No comments:

Post a Comment