Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Suggest me hair oil & shampoo to regain my hair ph & shine?

Hey friends i am litteraly pissed of with my hair problem previously i had dandruff-scally %26amp; Itchy scalp which was cured by dermatologists treatment but now i am wondring which shampoo %26amp; hair oil should i use to revitalise my hair %26amp; regain that shine %26amp; ph balance i beg u all sugesst me somethin nice..



Suggest me hair oil %26amp; shampoo to regain my hair ph %26amp; shine?

If the treatment the dermatologists recommended caused your hair to lose it's shine, you need to deep condition your hair to regain it. Hair oil will only help you keep it once it's back. Head over to Sally's Beauty Supply. They can suggest a deep conditioner that will work. Don't be shy - they like your money just as much as they like money from women and will help you out. If your dandruff is gone, any moisturizing shampoo and conditioner will work. Herbal Essence is a good brand and has several choices of formulas at a good price. You can get it at Wal Mart. If you still need a dandruff controlling shampoo, use a conditioner after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment