Thursday, July 23, 2009

My hair thin want it thiker!?

my hair id fine but i dont like it. it gets knotty so quikly. i want think hair how can i do this without paying for anything..home treatment! please i dont like my hair want it thinker!!!



My hair thin want it thiker!?

Hair thinning can be a condition caused by grief or stress, improper nutrition, iron deficiency, or thyroid malfunction. My problem with hair thinning was caused by thyroid disorder. In all cases anyway, I have found that taking vitamin B-Complex and Evening Primrose Oil capsules once a day helps a lot and hair starts to grow back and thicken. Both those vitamins are natural and can be found in Walgreen, wal-mart, etc vitamins' section. But I'd advice you to consult with your doctor first to make sure you don't have any health problems that causes this and ask if you can take those 2 vitamins. Also check if you have thyroid disorder ASAP by doing a blood test for thyroid hormone levels, not a regular blood test. Thyroid disorders can be fatal if not treated. If you find out you have thyroid problems, you have to get treated before anything else. If your doctor says it's OK to take the supplements, you will start noticing hair improvements about 2-3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment