Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need help with an afro hair style.?

i have natural afro hair.i've always wanted to wear my hair as an afro but i dont like the way it shrinks when it rains or when its humid, especially beacause Ilive in england where its always raining. is there a treatment i can do to the hair to make the curls bigger more manageable without relaxing it but so that it doesnt become kinky when it touches water.



I need help with an afro hair style.?

yeah you can get it texturized.



people used it back in the days its still big.



its some thing that softens the curls in your hair, and makes them it bit looser,



you can get it done at home you can go to the pak store and get home texturizing kits,



but its mre difficult to apply then relaxer becasue if you do it wrong it will come out to straight.



so i think you should go to the hairdressers so they texturize it for you, it will come out looking so nice, i rate you for having an afro.



I need help with an afro hair style.?

Sprits it and your hair will stay. Sprits is really strong and holds the hair in place for hours.



I need help with an afro hair style.?

i use various products from the soft fro range they are brilliant i have had no problem with my hair looking kinda wierd ever since



I need help with an afro hair style.?

I cant answer you... but cool... a real life pimp... get a purple suit and had... respect dude!!! lol im from brighton... lol



I need help with an afro hair style.?

by afro do you mean like a big frizzy poof?then get a pic.



orrr..?????



I need help with an afro hair style.?

http://www.rootsandsculpture.co.uk



http://www.blacklikeme.co.uk



Those sites will have some products for you.



Never use hairspray, it will fu*k your hair up!



I need help with an afro hair style.?

plesae don't use sprits on your hair, it's sticky and it will tangle up you hair when you pick of comb it; when it rains it will leave your hair in a bad mess. Maybe you can cover your hair or wrap it when you know it is going to rain or you could wear a nice hat or cover your fro with a hood on the rainy days.



I need help with an afro hair style.?

Before pickin' it out spray with a comb out spray and then pick it then spray with an oil sheen. You can also apply a hair dressing to your hair to avoid humidity.



I need help with an afro hair style.?

buy Paul Mitchell Mouse



i know that stores in america sell this

No comments:

Post a Comment