Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How do you reverse deep hair conditioning?

I gave my 5 year old a deep oil conditioning treatment 4 days ago. She has long brown hair below her waist and I thought she could benefit from a good clean treatment. I obviously put too much in and now her hair is super greasy and not very pretty. Before it was very light weight, bouncy, sleek and shiny.



Well I miss that hair and would like to know how long this treatment will last and if there is anything I can do to reverse it and strip out all the oil off?



How do you reverse deep hair conditioning?

Get her a clarifying shampoo...



How do you reverse deep hair conditioning?

Put baby powder in it to soak up the oil and then wash it with regular shampoo, real good with lots of lather... then don't put conditioner in it, or only use a very little. Let it air dry to give it a break from the blower.

No comments:

Post a Comment