Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

I had my hair died blonde before and it was bleached a few times to get the blonde I had, and now I have died it red but it doesnt stay in I was told before something about it looses pigment so I went to the salon and did it again and the lady said she filled it with color fillers I dont know but she said it would be fixed. But I dont think she really knew what to do cuz its coming out to fast, does anyone no how I can get pigment back in my hair so I can do it red ? If I was in miami this dominican lady knew what to do cuz i had it blonde before also and she said i had to do a treatment to add pigment in my hair but i just died it black cuz i didnt feel like waiting lol. But I want to leave it red this time for awhile



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

Go to an "ethnic" hair place, I believe they have stronger colors to choose from, otherwise use a color glaze once in a while to keep it in.



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

use henna, it might be used for fake tattoos too, but it will keep ur hair the color u want it to be.



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

try using a red celuphane maybe once a month, its less expensive and way less harmful to the hair.



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

Out of all the colors you can dye your hair, red is the one that will always fade the fastest no matter what color you have underneath it. It seems to fade faster for you because you have blonde underneath. And when the blonde starts showing through your red looks lighter and lighter.



I dye my hair red, but since underneath my hair is brown it actually seems like it stays for longer because the brown isn't so bright underneath the red like blonde is.



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

you can also put it in petroleum jelly at night in a ziplock bag and it trapes the color in your hairand the next morning wash it really good it really works



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

see that's the difficult part about having red hair. I had red hair in the past, it's always gonna come out no matter what you do to it, little by little when you wash your hair. your best options are to use a colorprotecting shampoo, and to try to wash your hair less often. also, when it's come to a dull color you can do a temporary red hair dye to revive the color.



i just kinda had a similar problem, it takes alot to care for red hair and stains everything so i died it all black.



;]



How do I get the red to stay in my hair?

You have to use a more potent formula. If you're open to unnatural colors, Special Effects temporary hair dye makes a great line of reds and pinks. However, they also have a more natural auburn color which stays in a long time. Most of their hair dyes last for 2-3 months at its original and vivid hue. It also stains on lightened hair so it can turn into another color you may like.



If you don't like that, you can ask the stylist to add a color tint. The color tint usually stays in longer than an all over dye and it is less work to maintain. Since your hair is black, the tint will make it looks like a dark red. It will be very bright under sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment