Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair color question 4 virgin hair?

Coloring dark hair to light?



How likely is it that I閳ユ獟l need more than 1 color treatment to get it to a shade of dark blond.?



My hair is dark, dark brown--almost black (thick %26amp; resistant). I閳ユ獓 like to get my hair to a dark blonde or possibly a very, very, very light brown--at it's darkest.



Will I have to dye my hair blond and then re-dye with blond again, resulting in lighter shades of brown, until it finally lightens to blond? I ask because that閳ユ獨 what happened last time I dyed my hair. But that was about 12 years ago, so I'm hoping to find ***wishful thinking*** that color technology has improved a bit. Or, as they seem to often say "revolutionized".



I'm trying to figure out which color I'll need. If I go with a super light blond, trying to get--at least--a light brown...Imagine my surprise if it ACTUALLY colors my hair the color on the box the first time I use it.Ooops! omg! :-o



How many colorings can our hair withstand w/out 2 much damage?(Not incl. new growth roots)



Hair color question 4 virgin hair?

Definitely get it professionally done. The products professionals use are totally different from what you get in the store, and they can mix the peroxide and other ingredients especially to go with your type of hair.



Also, if they mess up and it turns out the wrong color, they will fix it for free. If you are going for one color, your roots will grow out looking worse.



You might try starting with highlights, then keep adding more every month or so, that way you can go lighter and lighter, and not have the growing out so obvious..



Hair color question 4 virgin hair?

I HAVE SUPER DARK BROWN HAIR AND I TRIED BLONDE. IT TURNED OUT ORANGE. HAVE A PRO DO IT, TRUST ME. AFTER THAT JUST DO IT YOURSELF BY PICKING UP BLEACH KITS AT SALLY'S BEAUTY SUPPLY OR SOMETHING. THATS WHAT I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment