Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My hair stituation!!! HELPP?

well i asked this question before.. and reading the answers i got.. i guess i didnt type out my questions just right! SO .. here it goes again. My hair is kinda dry and damaged from like straightening iron, but now i dont straighten my hair naymore cuz my hair is naturally curly and my friends say it looks SO PRETTY when i dont do anythign to it. So i decided to not do anythign to it since its already good and EASY for me to not do anything :D ANYWAYSS.. i only put on liek a bit of mouse to curll it more so yeaa. and my REAL question is that.. is their any home remidy/treatment i can do to my hair to make it helathier and silkier and shinierrr.. liek my firned suggested vasiline for dead/split ends. so anything like thatt... im willing to try it out, and like YEAA thnaks for ur time and plzz reply with SERIOUS answers!! :P



My hair stituation!!! HELPP?

ok well



i had the same situation as you



try splitting an egg to the ends of your hair then washing it out with a mild shampoo



also, dont use shampoos with alcohol in them



it really drys your hair out and strips it of its natural oils which your hair needs to mend the dry and brittleness.



also, you could try hot oil treatments, you can buy them at a drugstore for $5 and they really help



but if you dont feel like spending money, try the egg thing.



it worked for me!



My hair stituation!!! HELPP?

ive heard of maynaise....but id never try that....id just go to walmart and buy a reconditioning treatment....and use it acouple times a week....sleep in it and wash it out in the morn. i had that same prob with st8n my hair and my stylist told me to buy a cheap treatment and it actually worked....my hair was smoother and less slpit ends....its worth the $10 trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment