Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mine is a cruly hair, iam suffering with a lot of hair fall how can i maintain my hair can you sugge

i have tried a lot of treatments but results was not found can u suggest me the shampoo to be used and treatment to be done for the growth of my hair.



Mine is a cruly hair, iam suffering with a lot of hair fall how can i maintain my hair can you suggest me?

Stress can seriously affect your hair falling out. Have you been under a great amount of stress lately?



Also, your diet is a contributing factor. Try eating plenty of fresh veggies and stay away from fried food.



Go to GNC and buy some BIOTIN. This is a B-vitamin that aids in body growth, specifically hair and nails.



Hope this helps!



Mine is a cruly hair, iam suffering with a lot of hair fall how can i maintain my hair can you suggest me?

trying using a lot of conditioner.



Mine is a cruly hair, iam suffering with a lot of hair fall how can i maintain my hair can you suggest me?

Sometimes your hair just falls out. I'm 15 and I have hair fall out on a regular basis. My hair tends to fall out in the spring and summer. I think that it is just a seasonal thing.



Mine is a cruly hair, iam suffering with a lot of hair fall how can i maintain my hair can you suggest me?

Hair fall could be as a result of series of physical and hormonic problems. I would get my thyroid checked. I would also look into a product called "Rogaine." I would also used the same brand in shampoo and conditioner. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment