Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a really, really oily face and greasy hair!! HELP?

Ok here's the deal... my dad is half italian and half croatian and I look A LOT like him. So I have the olive skin and dark hair and all that fun stuff... my skin is SOO oily! Also, I think my scalp or something is too because my hair gets/looks greasy really easily!



I wash my face with an oil-free exfoliater (sp?) at night and use an alcohol free stridex wipe with acne treatment twice a day. For my hair I use Dove shampoo and conditioner.



What can I do for my face and hair?! Thanks so much, your help is appreciated :)



I have a really, really oily face and greasy hair!! HELP?

try using a cleanser for your face.



thats the thick-lotioney looking face wash. that will help your face.



also use light powder/face makeup so as not to clog your pores. wash your face twice a day. use ALL OIL FREE things on your face.



for your hair? dont use dove. try investing in a better shampoo/conditioner. ask your hair stylist whats the best for you. OR, if you dont feel like asking, look for pantene pro-v or other products such as that for light shampoo that wont weigh your hair down. use light hair products also. (by light i mean things that wont weigh you down). also, use a cleansing shampoo once a week on your hair.



hope i helped :)



I have a really, really oily face and greasy hair!! HELP?

This answer is for skin.An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/



I have a really, really oily face and greasy hair!! HELP?

use pure tea tree oil on a cotton ball for your face and add about 3 drops with your shampoo . works wonders after a few days.



I have a really, really oily face and greasy hair!! HELP?

Hai friends do you have pimples, acne, scars, oily skin on face, If yes don't worry. For this I got relief from one site, In that I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this and Iam normal now you can also look in to this. In this site there are many other links posted by google ads in which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin and scar on face and skin care. So go look in this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment