Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have really light hair but I want it to be just a little lighter?

I already have pretty damaged hair, because I originally had very dark blonde hair and then I got it toned, dyed, then bleached to a lighter color (not all on the same day though, i did it over a stretch of time). Its really light now, but its more like a very pale yellow-blonde and not a white-blonde.



I REALLY dont want to have to pay $100 dollars to get it bleached proffesionally again, so is there anything that I can do by myself to make it that white-blonde im trying to achieve? Or will I just have to bleach it again?



Please dont preach me on how damaging it is and stuff, I use this coconut milk stuff a lot to keep my hair healthy, and Im considering getting a deep conditioning treatment.



I also dont want people telling me that it will look trashy and cheap because Im a very classy person and I think I can pull it off well.



Please help!



I have really light hair but I want it to be just a little lighter?

Your hair is the only hair you have. I have had girlfriends in your predicament who did peroxides or bleach jobs and OMG did it look bad, like their hair was totally fried. If you care how you look, you really need to fork over the cash and get a professional to do it for you. That is the bottom line.



I have really light hair but I want it to be just a little lighter?

to be honset i think u have ruined your hair but if you want it lighter lemon juice helps after a while and if you have damaged hair try sunsilk for damaged hair it will help

No comments:

Post a Comment