Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do I make my hair less brittle?

I had the Japanese straightening treatment done, but now the ends of my hair are brittle. I've tried leave in conditioners but it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas besides cutting it?



How do I make my hair less brittle?

For my dry ends I use Redken All Soft butter treatment. I leave it on for about 10 minutes while I am in the shower. It makes my hair so soft. I only do it about once a week. Also V05 hot oil works good too.



How do I make my hair less brittle?

You need to get a good hair cut, but if you do not want to do that, you may consider treating your hair to a mixture of eggs, olive oil and mayo. This combination does a great job in reviving your hair. Go to a drugstore, where the African-American hair products are displayed and look for Organic Mayo. This product is excellent for getting rid of dry and damaged hair. Use this once a week-

No comments:

Post a Comment