Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bleaching stubborn hair?

I was always naturally golden blonde as a teenager, but after years of dying my hair dark, it's a mousey colour (even though I've allowed all the dyed hair to grow out completely). Bleaching treatments just don't get my hair as light as they should - my hair is just stubborn!



My hair is in good condition and takes a lot of abuse without becoming damaged, so I can try strong bleach - if it's going to work.



What can you suggest? Any little tips or tricks or good products?



Thanks in advance!



Bleaching stubborn hair?

Blonde is the one color that REALLY should not be attempted at home. If you use a high enough volume of peroxide to lift you to blonde YOURSELF, you are likely to burn yourself/ fry your hair off. And even if that doesn't happen, bleach itself does not leave a very pretty color. It needs to be TONED, and that is something that you have to leave up to the pros.



Go to a salon and get hilights. (As opposed to all over color, which, when going blonde is usually a yucky look).



Bleaching stubborn hair?

You should go to a professional salon if you want you hair nice and blonde again! they will tell how to maintain it! I use john frida Blonde hair care! like shampoo and conditioner and even hair mouse and hair spray! which you can get any drug store or target or walmart!



Bleaching stubborn hair?

a good hairdresser then try the aveda products they do one that will stop dyed blonde hair looking brassy, you could try mixing highlights and lowlights for a great summer look

No comments:

Post a Comment