Thursday, July 23, 2009

About having hair on the forehead....please help me!!!?

I am 22 and a girl with lots of facial hair. I just started laser treatments to remove them, but the doc said that the ones on my forehead (above my eye brows) are not that visible. Well, I see them in the mirror, and I used to wax them (but, I haven't done it in several weeks 'cos i was getting ready to start laser). The doc says that I should just leave 'em alone, since they blend with my skin, even though it's plain to see that my skin is lighter than the hair. But, I want them totally removed. Am I over reacting? I don't know what to do. Should I just leave them alone? Are you a woman with any hair on your forehead? I'm NOT referring to eyebrows, by the way. Please don't make fun of me. I've lived with all these facial hair for the past 22 years and have become very conscious about it since I was 14, and it has affected me psychologically, I admit.



About having hair on the forehead....please help me!!!?

I would find a doctor who would do what I told him to. If you want it, and it's not going to affect your health to have it done, do it! If it has bothered you this long, and you have an opportunity to take care of it, by all means...sieze it! good luck!



About having hair on the forehead....please help me!!!?

you are beautyful just the way god made you if you want the hair gone then just keep waxing dont wory about what the dr says

No comments:

Post a Comment