Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rogaine and hair loss?

I *think* my hair is thinning. (its difficult to tell because I have thick, coarse hair. but it seems thinner at the roots to me.) I'm rather paranoid about this since my father is quite bald and my friends are already starting to lose their hair -- but I'm a young man in his twenties!



In my desperation I've begun to toy with the idea of using rogaine. I was wondering if anyone could help with the following questions:



Is it true that if I use it and then stop, that the rest of my hair will fall out? (not just the "new" hair.)



how does the foam differ from the regular formula?



is this stuff like goop in your hair all day?



is there anything else I should know?



can anyone recommend any other tricks or treatments to help.



thanks for all your help



Rogaine and hair loss?

I worked for a hair restoration company and their doing a lot with lllt. Regain is a product that you must use every day 2 times a day for the rest of your life. If you stop you will have fall out. When you start you will also experience some fall out refereed to the Dread shed. but in about 3 months you should see growth and it takes up to 1 year to get the full benefit of rogain.



Kourtnie Donihoo

No comments:

Post a Comment