Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair growth, no im not bald take your ads elsewhere?

Ok. So i was in my local highschool play



and I had to get the hair cut...



it was about



5 1/2 inches long, now it barely reaches 3



In some areas it barely even reaches a inch.



GOD why did I do this...



ok. So i took this hair growth suppliment



"Hair Skin and Nails"



Any more methods they're are to make my hair grow quicker?



It usually grows at, I guess a decent rate up until it hits that 5 inch mark, then it stops. If that makes any scence.



I've looked it up, and I've seen ALOT of ideas



like.



1. Massaging the scalp for 2-3 minutes a day



(In which case I could massage it for 10-15)



2. Drinking more water?



3. Certain shampoos?



4. Soaking it in salt? (Yeah im sure that was false)



5. Hot oil treatments



The list just goes on and on and on...



I'm just trying to sort out the crap.



What REALLY works...



I know already I'm looking at a good...



2 months?



Before I have a little length back in my hair.



But there has to be a way to quicken the process



if only a little bit.



Any help?



Hair growth, no im not bald take your ads elsewhere?

Relax and let nature take its course. Your hair will grow back at its own rate no matter what you do.



On the funny side, you are going to laugh about this when you get older, for sure.



Hair growth, no im not bald take your ads elsewhere?

No.....Stop what your doing. Check the farmer's almanac online for the best days to cut hair to promote growth. This month is on the 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22. Get a 1/4 inch taken off on one of those days. Only trim it every other month on a day indicated by the almanac. Switch your shampoo and conditioner to Main and Tail. You can get it at Walgreens. If conditions the scalp to create healthy hair. Thick and full. Any haircuts, do only on the best days according to the almanac.



I rely on these and am very proud of my thick, full, and very long hair. I'm 41 and it reaches below my waist. When other women my age are switching to the short cuts because their hair is thinning with their age, mine continues to be full and vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment