Saturday, August 1, 2009

Applying texturizer to natural hair for the first time?

Hi,



Could anyone let me know what to expect from this treatment? I've never used a texturizer, and my hair isn't relaxed at the moment, it's all natural.



I have just decided to try a texturizer coz I want it softer without having to relax it. So my question now is, will I have to continuously apply texturizers (the way u'd do with a relaxer every few weeks) or will my hair just return to its natural form (without all the breaking process which you encounter when going back to natural from relaxed hair) if I stop applying a texturizers?



Thank you!



Applying texturizer to natural hair for the first time?

a texturizer is just a mild relaxer that is kept on for a shorter amount of time, so it just relaxs the kinks/curls instead of completely straightening it

No comments:

Post a Comment