Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have really dead and dry hair. I want to fix it! HELP!?

Right now I have some hair extensions in...but also my real hair too.



Next time I get them put in..I think I am not going to leave any of my "real" hair out so that it can not be damaged by straightenign etc..



Is that a good idea?



Also what kinds of shampoo's and treatments are best?



Know anything about how trimming...ad how often you should get your hair trimmed?



Any info is appreciated!



I have really dead and dry hair. I want to fix it! HELP!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Splitends / Dry hair / Oily hair / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...



I have really dead and dry hair. I want to fix it! HELP!?

If I were you, i would take the extensions out. Let you normal hair grow in. Stop with the straightening, becaeu it only leads to damage. Some color can be beneficial for your hair and make it look nice while your growing it out. No bleach though. I would talk to your hairstylist and let him/her know what you want to do. If your hair is short it will take time to get it at the lenght you want, but with patience you will get the hair naturally you want. I expereineced a bad perm when I was you and had to cut my long hair short, it took some time, but it grew back beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment