Saturday, August 1, 2009

I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

Im 18 and ive noticed recently that when i wash my hair, after ive put the shampoo in i notice on my hands there are a few strands of hair, i would say on average about 5 - 10.



Is this an early sign of me losing my hair?



And if so what can be done? can you recommend any treatments etc?



Thank you



I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

Don't worry. We apparently lose around 75 hairs a day. It sounds a lot, but with new hair growing, you really won't see any difference in the thickness of your hair.



There are a lot of hair growth products on the market, but you have to continually use them for any affect. It can cost a fortune.



I don't think you are losing your hair. But if you are worried go see your GP, and he/she will reassure you. Worry is not a good thing for the body or your hair.



xx



I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

Its not that obvious. Baldy.



I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

everyone loses some hair each day i do every time i wash my lots come out if your really worried visit your doctor!



I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

I have a full head of very thick long brown hair and I lose lots of it all the time.



Unless you develop a bald patch I wouldn't worry. My best friend has had a receeding hairline since he was nineteen and he's afraid he's going bald. There's not much to be done about it really. He just wears a long fringe!



I think i might be losing my hair... Guys and Girls... please HELP?

i started losing my hair at 18 but we all lose hair naturally to make way for new ones coming through its whenever the shedding is more than the regrowth thats a worry this would take a while before you know for sure if you are going bald Look up info on Lasercombs as i am at present they may be of help

No comments:

Post a Comment