Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help! my hair has refused to grow?

my hair has remained on the spot for some time now. even though i use treatments, yet it still remains as it is. the problem started when i used a fake relaxer to do my hair.



is there anything i can use to make it grow longer? i sure do love ladies with long hair.



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

it is well i think fella u dont need to get so worried about that even this day ladies now cut there hair like there male folks u might not know if your hubby will prefer or suggest it to him if you are already marry and may not say he will accept and love u more as you look gud.



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

Hair, skin, and nails vitamins or prenatal vitamins. Rub neem oil or rosemary oil into scalp.



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

My hairdresser always told me that if you can't afford anything else, get a professional relaxer and keep your split ends trimmed. Ask you stylist to tell you of a good shampoo and conditioner for your hair. Take prenatal vitamins or hair,skin, and nail vitamins. They seem to be working for me.



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

get extentions...



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

Aparently [so ive heard] there is no way to grow your hair faster. Everyones hair grows at different rates, and i think just because your hair might be damaged, it needs time to revamp and get back to normal. try to go to a salon and ask if they have any referrals or products they recommend using. Also drink lots of water and wash your hair with cold water, because hot water damages it more.



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you



Help! my hair has refused to grow?

You might want to try Google. I typed "Healthy Hair" in the search box or "Healthy Long Hair"



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=hea...



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=hea...

No comments:

Post a Comment