Saturday, August 1, 2009

I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

Im 18 and ive noticed recently that when i wash my hair, after ive put the shampoo in i notice on my hands there are a few strands of hair, i would say on average about 5 - 10.



Is this an early sign of me losing my hair?



And if so what can be done? can you recommend any treatments etc?



Thank you



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

For most 18 year old guys this is obviously concerning , even if there does seem to be loads of young guys about now who prefer the bald look and even shave it



If your father or grandfathers went bald early then there is a good chance that you will also , as hair loss can be hereditary .Maybe you are a bit run down just now ?? or have been overdoing things



If it is genuine hair loss there are now treatments that can thatch hair into balding spots but it is very expensive



If it is really worrying then make an appointment to see your doctor to have some simple checks on your general health



Good Luck



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

Sorry i think it's time to shave your head.it's all the go now good luck.



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

This is totally normal, stop stressing x



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

There is no reason to worry yet. People shed about 100 hairs a day without noticing it, like a snkae sheds its skin and gets a new one. You don't go bald until your hair stops growing back, and that is all to do with genetics. Also, I believe that it is normal for a man's hairline to recede very slightly in the late teens or 20s.



Minoxidil and finasteride can treat hair loss if it really is happening (which is doubtful). By the time people in our generation go bald, hair regrowth products will probably be cheaper, more effective and more common. Stem cell research may be able to provide a baldness cure too.



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

id go and see a doctor as they can recomend treatment



are your stressed??



u lose your hair when stressed



xx



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

nah you are cool



I think i might be losing my hair.... guys and girls... please HELP?

No i dont think your losing your hair as everyone loses thousands of strands of hair a day, I think your prob being paranoid, If you see bald/thin spots then maybe you could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment