Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Disaster Emergency - please help!?

I have lived in London for 12 years and had the same hairdresser. Now I'm back in Australia my quest to find a new hairdresser has been disastrous. The latest and most traumatic happened a couple of days ago, I went to yet another hairdresser who was supposed to be touching up my roots with the formula I gave her from my hairdresser in London. Because I have so much hair, foils usually need to be washed off in sections as they develop. She put a higher percentage bleach in one side of my hair to bring it up faster and now that side's all dry and frizzy. Some hair has broken off and the layers there have had to be cut shorter (bottom of my ear). I had long layered hair grown from pixi cut and the shortest layer was to my chin. I immediately had protein treatment put on and am not styling, just plying with Kerastase protein treatment, leave-in conditioner and coconut oil. Should I have my hair all chopped off or will the cuticle eventually smoothe out if I'm gentle with it?



Hair Disaster Emergency - please help!?

no is not a good idea to chopped off just cut your hair in a nice style and be patient it will grow sorry about what happens is terrible next time ask a friend about a good hairstyle yes the cuticle will eventually smoother have a nice day................................



Hair Disaster Emergency - please help!?

Yea, you should have shave your head and start over. Sorry to hear that happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment