Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What can I do for super long, dead hair?

I have tried every product out there, used a boar-bristle brush, and wash it only every few days. No matter what I do it just doesn't work. My hair is very thick and course. Please help. I need to find something that softens and manages my hair without making it fluffy, which is the case most often. (Even frizz treatments do this).



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

I also have long...very long hair and half of it is dead. First of all...never brush it when it is wet. Second brush from the bottom up...in other words take a amount in your hand from the bottom and brush...go up a little higher and do it again..higher and higher. The reason being...when you pull down from the scalp you make knots. Also I wash my hair in a poney tail. Less tangles that way. Soap it up and let it stay in for a while...say five minutes or more...rinse, condition...rinse clean. Then take some conditioner in the palms of your hand and put it on your hair and do not wash it off this time...when it dries it will be soft and a lot of the frizz will be gone. Experiment with the amount of conditioner until you get the amount right.



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

I had this problem before and I went to the salon and had them give me a health cut and protein wash. I didn't want the length to be cut, but I had some really terrific layers cut in it and it turned out great. getting layers keeps the length, but gets rid of excess hair and thins it out a bit. Hope this helps : )



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

i tried relaxing my hair in a salon and it just made it frizzy. then i went into another salon to cut it short, as in super short. but she told me she has another option. she just removed the frizzy parts and my hair was no longer dry. and i was able to keep the length of my hair. sometimes, salon people have better ideas in your hair problem. ask them.



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

As you said, its dead.



Who needs dead stuff hanging around.



Its detracting from your looks and your self esteem.



I have never understood the value some people place on their long tresses when only a few are truly admirable.



If a significant other " I like it like that", you are a truly sad person to cop that rubbish.



Its time to shake off the shackles, get a new do, and carry it with pride, everyone admires a gutsy move!!!



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

Nothing will work better than a trim to get rid of those split ends. Otherwise you might want to try a hot oil treatment, but you usually have to do those several times and it can make your hair oily. The best advise that I can give is to go to a salon and get those split ends taken off, also you can try a regimen of a deep conditioning shampoo. If that makes your hair fluffy then you would need to try some household products such as mayonnaise or beer. Mayonnaise will make your hair more conditioned because of the protein in it, and beer gives hair a shine like no other.



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

I don't know?



What can I do for super long, dead hair?

I think you might enjoy the freedom of a nice Buzz Cut. And you'd look stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment