Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair washing/cultures?

Does anyone else agree with me that washing your hair once a week is absolutely repulsive? I'm not saying washing your hair every day is necessary, because some people really do have very dry, fragile hair. Why is it, however, that people goop their hair up with all kinds of oils/treatments because they have "naturally dry hair" then wash it only once per week? Then they go around with their long, nasty fingernails digging at their scalp because it's dirty and it itches. What's wrong with this picture? (and I put this question in society and culture because it's people of a certain culture who do this.)



Hair washing/cultures?

lol, its hilarious the way people get on the defensive when anything negative is said about their race.



I'll be honest the reason they don't wash their hair often is because it takes a very long time to get it back into a good manageable state, so in order to save time, energy and money the hair is washed less often.



But please try not to categorize people.



Hair washing/cultures?

i think that is gross especially if you put things in your hair you need to wash it out daily



Hair washing/cultures?

c'mon, dont be a coward, name your "certain culture". EDIT: no I dont agree with you, I just dont like cowards who wish to disparage people for whatever reason. Maybe you stink and have crust between your toes. Doesnt bother me at all, I can move away from you if Im offended by your smell, but Im not going to go home and call my cousin and discuss it or make a question on yahoo about it.



Hair washing/cultures?

opinions are like @ssholes....everyone has one.



Hair washing/cultures?

once a week?



i had a roommate that washed her hair maybeeeeee once a month and she was always borrowing my hair things drove me crazy i ended up having to hide barrettes and combs etc. because after a while her head would stink and the couch would stink and wow her whole bedroom smelled bad



edited to add



why am i getting thumbs down? hmmmm



edited to add more



what does "natural" water mean? is that some spiffy way of saying rain?



Hair washing/cultures?

It's gross. Imagine their bed at home smelly. I practice good hygiene. I wash my hair/bathe everyday sometimes 3x/day. Mornings in the begining of the day, or when I get home from work or shopping, and always before I go to bed, I just like feeling fresh and clean. I am asian.



I got a Thumbs down? I guess its TRUE to the question being asked. TRUE to all the answers got a thumbs down too. It's good question got some people upset.



Hair washing/cultures?

Hahahaha! No, do you know what's reaaaally nasty? There is this certain culture that smells like a dog when they get wet. I just find it so insulting when they have the nerve to approach me and actually try and start a conversation with me...and I'm just sitting there like "omigod...like why are you talking to me?" -



Now THAT is very repulsive. It's even more crazy because they supposedly have to wash their hair every day but when "natural" water touches them...they just...smell like a dog. I don't get it?



Hair washing/cultures?

I guess that would be repulsive but I know some races that when their hair is wet they smell like dog. I also know other races that I find it repulsive to smell certain foods. However, I just learn to deal with it because people are different and mind my own business.



Spoiled American girl, welcome to the real world. Live and learn.



Hair washing/cultures?

black people are the only ones who put things in their hair. and yeah some of us don't wash our hair every day but we aren't the ones getting little bugs called lice. are we? we don't wait until our hair stinks. that's gross. people who wash there hair every day do it because there is too much oil, we just require some. is it so bad to put oil in our hair so it doesn't get dandruff and have flakes everywhere and my motto is if it itches then wash it . maybe those people don't understand that which is why there finger nails are dirty because they are scratching away there skin instead of washing away what is irritating their scalp



Hair washing/cultures?

blacks are gettin mad because they are the ones who never wash their hair. and they are getting defensive as usual. Blacks dont like to wash their naps cuz then its gets fluffy and I love how angry they are at this post. its IS f-ing gross so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment