Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

i have extremley frizzy/curly hair. (curly if i don't comb it and frizzy if i do). I was hoping someone could tell me the best ways to get smooth straight hair. I have a straightner and some heat activating treatment but i was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips.



Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

get a corioliss hair straightener (around $100-$200) because they work really good, then get some frederic fekkai straight away straightening balm ($16.50) to keep the frizzy areas down. hope i helped.



Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

if you just want straight hair for a day then use a straightener or you could get a straight perm and it would last for a couple months and usaully cost at least $200



Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

Put some hand lotion on your hands and wipe the excess on your hair (Not too much though other wise it will become greasy) Try some defrizzing serums as well. Try specialty hair stores like the beauty Supply outlet rather then drug stores and what not. They have better products (sometimes) and the people working there can help a lot to :)



Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

I have the exact same problem. It drives me insane. This might sound crazy but one time I used an iron. Just make sure you use a bunch of heat protectant. If you run a brush through it while you trail the iron directly behind it, it's amazing. I could never get the ends right, but the iron straightened them PERFECTLY. and yes, i do mean a clothes iron, just put it on a low setting a don't leave it it one place. A quick stroke does the job if you use the brush directly in front. Just don't do this very often.



Can you tell me the best way to straighten my hair?

theres aussie gel that you can apply to damp hair that helps with frizz



the only frizz i have in my hair is the tiny bit of damage due to straightening it, but it helps for me. other wise dont straighten it too much, itll just damage it and make it frizzier. try turning the heat level on the straightener down, or not holding the straightener to your hair for more than a second. and also, try curley hair-do's for your hair so your not always straightening it. i wish my hair was curley so i could do somthing other than keeping it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment