Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I was using a lice treatment it went in my eyes something bad......?

Hi, ok so one morning i got up to use my lice treatment i was rinsining it out of my hair it got in my eyes. I forgot to rinse out my eyes i went into the kitchen, And i got those blotchy things u usually get when you look into a light, so anyway they got way bigger eventually i could see nothing! expect a glone outline of the cupbords my dads shorts and the tv , it was scary.. it lasted for about 10 minutes my dad rushed me to the washroom everything became white with the glowing again! i could barley here anything, So i rinsed out my eyes and everything went back to normal the colour in objects came back and the glowness was gone... but what caused it? i was using the R and C lice treatment.



I was using a lice treatment it went in my eyes something bad......?

Why would you not rinse it out of your eyes???!!! Didn't you read the WARNING: Do not get into eyes or ingest? You could have very well been blinded for good. I'm glad you're okay. Ever heard of people swallowing Visine when it is made for your eyes?? Thats kinda like your situation but opposite. Kinda like getting shampoo in your eyes. Burns doesn't it???



I was using a lice treatment it went in my eyes something bad......?

There should had have been a warning about the product getting into your eyes. All lice treatment has a chemical in which well burn your eyes and will make your eyes with the lice treatment inside all fuzzy and blurred. Just be careful not to open your eyes when using lice treatment. The chemicals also should do the things that you mentioned when it gets into your eyes.



I was using a lice treatment it went in my eyes something bad......?

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drugs/otc/otc-m...



Its a poison, used to KILL lice,



http://www.aapcc.org/



here is the poison control center link,



email them and ask them



M

No comments:

Post a Comment